Choose our quick ship washfountains, configured with the most common options available, or call Sustainable Supply for advanced product options like TerreonRE recycled material, or sectional controls on deep bowl wash fountains. Bradley Wash Fountains are available in Stainless Steel, Terreon solid surface, and Bradstone thermoset polyester. Wash fountains are great for schools, manufacturing plants, food processing plants, public restrooms, airports, and more. If you are unsure about which Bradley Washfountain is right for you, be sure to check out our blog entry on choosing the right wash fountain. Save BIG with Sustainable Supply! Our wholesale vendor relationships ship products directly to you from the manufacturer; saving you costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
You won't find a lower price on-line for Bradley Wash Fountain hand washing sinks and Bradley wash fountain parts.
FREE SHIPPING on all Bradley Washfountains!
Don't see the options you are looking for? Need help with product selection. Contact us and one of our associates will be glad to help!
Why Choose Bradley Washfountains?
Wash Fountains Cost Less Than Individual Sinks
Lower Installation Costs:
• One water intake pathway.
• One water disposal pathway - save big money on materials AND labor (close to $10,000 for an 8 person wash fountain!)
Lower Operating Costs:
• Washfountains use less water and less energy (required to heat water) than traditional sinks.
• Washfountains can service more users in a given space.
• On the foot control air valve and infrared activated models, the wash fountain will shut off automatically when user leaves.
Easy Cleaning and Lower Maintenance Costs:
• Continuous bowl surface reduces cleaning time
• Heavy-duty materials and design makes Bradley Washfountains extremely durable.
• Single water intake and outtake connections.
• Heavy duty wash fountain materials (stainless steel, Terreon, Bradston) are vandal resistant.
• Most Bradley wash fountains house soap, waste valves, supplies, etc., concealed inside the pedestal.
Bradley wash fountains accommodate more hand-washers per square foot than conventional sinks: perfect for schools, theaters, manufacturing facilities, stadiums etc.
ADA Compliant Washfountains
ADA compliant wash fountains are available in Terreon, Terreon deep bowl, and Sentry washfountain lines.
Washfountains for Many Applications
Multiple options to meet your specific needs:
• Stainless steel, Bradstone, and Terreon units
• Deep bowl and shallow bowl units
• Circular, semi-circular, and corner configurations
• Terreon and Bradstone wash fountains available in various colors
• Hand, foot, and infrared wash fountain controls
• Air metering valves, mechanical metering valves, hold-open foot valves, and infrared-actuated solenoid valves
• Many barrier-free, ADA compliant wash fountains to choose from
More info on Bradley wash fountains at Bradleycorp.com