Meet EPA standards for minimum post-consumer waste content with Sustainable Supply's huge selection of 100% recycled toilet paper. Designed to reduce costs, waste and health concerns, environmentally preferable wholesale toilet paper often contains packaging made from 100% total recovered material. Shop a great variety of green toilet paper from top brands in the industry including Boardwalk, Marcal, Georgia-Pacific, and Kimberly-Clark.
Sustainable Supply offers the the web’s best selection of toilet tissue paper from all the leading manufacturers of commercial restroom paper products. The washroom says a lot about your facility, and the products you choose for that space can impact the user experience significantly. Included below is an explanation of the different characteristics of each paper type.
Once you’ve selected the toilet tissue paper that fits your facility, take advantage of Sustainable Supply’s low prices, fast-shipping, and incredible service. And toilet paper is an excellent item to put on AUTO-REORDER so you never have to go paperless in the restroom!
Step 1: What Ply Works for You?
1 Ply - 1 ply toilet paper means one layer of paper. People use about the same amount of sheets regardless of the ply count, so 1 ply paper usually results in less paper being used.
• Averages 1000 sheets per roll, 96 rolls per case
• Breaks down faster, resulting in less clogging potential in waste pipes
2 Ply - 2 ply toilet paper means two layers of paper. People use about the same amount of sheets regardless of ply count, so 2 ply paper tends to result in more paper being used.
• Averages 500 sheets per roll, 96 rolls per case
• Thicker paper generally considered more comfortable
Step 2: What Size Works for You?
Standard Roll - Standard rolls of toilet paper offer the most variety in conjunction with the dispenser type and selection of paper product.
• Largest variety of paper products available
• Most affordable pricing available
• Fewer sheets per roll - typically 1000
Jumbo Roll - Jumbo rolls have been favored in facilities where fewer service visits are required.
• Requires a larger dispenser to accommodate roll size
• More sheets per roll - typically 2000
Coreless Roll - The coreless roll is able to deliver more paper through the elimination of the standard core size.
• Requires a coreless spindle-equipped dispenser
• The most sheets per roll - typically 3000
Step 3: What Material Works for You?
Environmentally Preferable Materials - Companies trying to achieve sustainability goals should give preference to toilet paper that consists of materials that represent a reduction in environmental impact over their life cycles, when compared to conventional products.
• Many products available with 100% recycled content (post-consumer + pre-consumer)
• Whitened without the use of chlorine; no dyes or fragrances used
Conventional Materials - Conventional toilet tissue is produced from virgin wood fiber instead of recycled fibers, and many chemicals are used throughout the production process.
• Considered to be the softest type of tissue available
• Chlorine whitening, dyes, and fragrances can be an irritant to humans and pose a threat to waterways