Scranton Hiny Hiders Toilet Partitions
Contact our Partitions Experts today! Call 888.207.3005, email email@example.com, or fax us at 877.789.6632.
- Scranton Toilet Partition, 4 In Corner Compartments, Plastic, 144"W x 61"D, IC43660-PL-SCRANTON Product Code: #C3060437Special Price $2,508.74 List Price $3,059.44
- Scranton Toilet Partition, 5 Between Wall Compartments, Plastic, 180"W x 61"D, BW53660-PL-SCRANTON Product Code: #C3060432Special Price $2,761.80 List Price $3,368.05
- Scranton Toilet Partition, 4 Between Wall Compartments, Plastic, 144"W x 61"D, BW43660-PL-SCRANTON Product Code: #C3060431Special Price $2,155.10 List Price $2,628.17
Scranton Products, or Hiny Hiders, is a leader in long-lasting, plastic bathroom partitions, constructing their products from premium, American-made high density polyethylene (HDPE).
Solid plastic HDPE provides one of the longest life cycles in the industry because it will not absorb moisture and resists mold and mildew. In addition, toilet partitions from Scranton Products will never rust or need painting, unlike metal partitions. They will not delaminate and are built to resist corrosion, dents, scratches, and graffiti, saving on maintenance costs. Hiny Hiders also offer mounting flexibility, designed to accommodate unique spaces and custom configurations, including three ADA-compliant configurations. And all of those features are backed by a 25-year warranty.
Scranton Products can also assist your sustainability efforts by making a quality product that is 100% recyclable and VOC emissions-free. Hiny Hiders partitions are GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which is the result of strict, third-party testing that accounts for the safety factors designed to address some individuals’ sensitivities. Additionally, GREEGUARD Gold Certification provides assurance that the partitions are suitable for use in environments such as healthcare facilities.
Hiny Hiders at a glance:
• Constructed from solid plastic (HDPE).
• Impact and dent resistant
• Common chemical, scratch, and graffiti resistant
• HDPE will not rust, corrode, or delaminate - impermeable to moisture
• Able to be power washed and steam cleaned
• Customizable and available in three ADA-compliant configurations
• Backed by a 25-year warranty
Let Sustainable Supply’s restroom partition experts help you invest in a worry-free product that will save you time and money.
Scranton PDF Downloads