Availability : Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
The Bobrick B-822 Lavatory-Mounted Soap Dispenser is a drop-in dispenser suited for use in lavatories with sink and counter top openings that measure 1 inch in diameter. Once installed, what will primarily show above the sink or counter top is the 4-inch spout and top cover, both of which are made of type-304 stainless steel, and the chrome-plated escutcheon, which is crafted from ABS plastic finished with chrome. All of the visible components in the design have a bright polished finish to give them a gleaming, clean look in your washroom facility. Crafted from high-impact ABS, the body and shank of the dispenser are connected to the ABS valve, which contains a stainless steel spring. The main soap container is crafted from translucent, shatter-resistant polyethylene and holds 34 fluid ounces of any liquid or lotion handsoap, synthetic detergent or antibacterial soap. The soap dispenser is refillable from the top for added convenience.
Features & Benefits
• Labor Savings: Top-fill convenience facilitates ease of maintenance. Saves 25% labor costs with no more bending under the counter to change cartridges.
• Cost Savings: Non-proprietary dispenser delivers substantial savings versus proprietary cartridges.
• Sustainable: Reduces postconsumer waste by 57%.
• Design Continuity: Chrome finish for fixture and accessory integration.
• Secure: Vandal-resistant locking cover and spout.
|Type of Soap/Sanitizer||Liquid Soap|
|Mount Type||Counter Mount|
|Total Recycled Content||16 3/4 Inches|
|Diameter||3 5/16 Inches|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.