- Dyson Airblade dB AB14 Automatic Hand Dryer, ABS Grey Product Code: #C1977550Special Price $1,349.00 List Price $1,587.06
- Dyson Airblade V (AB12) Automatic Hand Dryer, Sprayed Nickel, Now HU02-N Product Code: #C1977556$849.00
- Dyson Airblade V (AB12) Automatic Hand Dryer, ABS White, Now HU02-W Product Code: #C1977555$799.00
- Dyson Airblade Tap Dryer, AB09 110-120V Automatic Hand Dryer, Short Model Product Code: #C1977552Special Price $1,899.00 List Price $2,234.12
- Dyson Airblade Tap Dryer, AB11 110-120V Automatic Hand Dryer, Wall Mount Product Code: #C1977554Special Price $1,899.00 List Price $2,234.12
- Dyson Airblade Tap Dryer, AB10 110-120V Automatic Hand Dryer, Long Model Product Code: #C1977553Special Price $1,899.00 List Price $2,234.12
- Dyson DT-1400 White Drip Tray for AB14 & AB04 Dryers Product Code: #C9124539Special Price $129.99 List Price $185.70
- Dyson DT-1400 Gray Drip Tray for AB14 & AB04 Dryers Product Code: #C9124538Special Price $129.99 List Price $185.70
the original Dyson Airblade and is able to dry hands in 12 seconds.
Acoustically re-engineered to reduce noise, the Airblade dB is perfectly suitable for all types of commercial restrooms and especially in applications where sound levels are an important factor. Featuring one of the fastest hand drying times in the industry, Dyson’s Airblade technology combined with the Dyson digital motor V4 creates high speed sheets of air to dry hands fast and efficiently. The Dyson dB features a HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns from the air used to dry hands. This results in clean air for cleaning hands resulting in one of the most hygienic hand dryers in the industry.
50% quieter than the original Dyson Airblade
12 second dry time
Low impact on the environment
Low running costs
Hygienic HEPA filter hand drying
Dyson Airblade hand dryers are the newest technology in public restrooms. Sleek, powerful, and equipped with cutting edge technology, these innovative dryers are incredibly efficient and provide the most sanitary method of hand drying. Eliminating the need for paper towels, the Dyson Airblade hand dryer is energy efficient and beneficial for the environment.
When the Dyson hand dryer is activated, dirty bathroom air is sucked into the machine. It passes through a state of the art HEPA filter that instantly eliminates 99.9% of germs. The air is cooled and channeled through two openings at 400mph over a patron’s hands. These two sheets of fast-moving air scrape the water away from skin in an instant.
Dyson Airblade dryers are the first in the industry to receive the Carbon Reduction Label. This label is a testament to the company’s commitment to reduce the carbon footprint. Dyson does so proudly by emitting significantly less carbon emissions than other forms of drying hands. In fact, throughout its lifetime, one Dyson Airblade hand dryer will emit only as much carbon emissions as are produced by watching a little more than two minutes of television.
The benefits of Dyson Airblade hand dryers has even been proven through scientific research. A study conducted by a leading Massachusetts university revealed that the Dyson Airblade is, in fact, the most sustainable method of drying hands over and above warm air dryers, paper towels, and cotton towels. Warm air dryers and paper towels are most costly to the environment, producing more than 70% carbon emissions than Dyson.
The reason the Dyson Airblade system is so environmentally friendly is that it uses cold air, rather than warm air or disposable waste (paper towels), to dry hands. The dryer emits blasts of cold air sheets that remove water off the hands. In addition to the environmental benefits of this cutting edge device, there are also financial benefits to investing in Dyson Airblade hand dryers.
Dyson air dryers are highly efficient, taking just seconds to dry a pair of hands. This, together with the fact that these hand dryers do not use additional electricity for warm air, means that establishments are able to save on the power bill. The Dyson’s method of drying does not require that the machine be touched in any way so that this device is considerably more hygienic than traditional hand drying methods.
In fact, Dyson Airblade hand dryers were named the first official hygienic hand dryer. The National Sanitation Foundation awarded the device its NSF certification, and it is still the only hand dryer to hold this certificate. More and more establishments are realizing the advantages of this incredible device, installing them in their bathrooms, reducing germs and carbon emissions, and saving money in the process.