Commercial Bulk Toilet Paper
Take advantage of our wide selection of Commercial Toilet Paper products for your janitorial needs. Find highly absorbent yet flushable bathroom tissue paper.
Selecting the Right Wholesale Toilet Paper
Sustainable Supply is your one-stop shop for commercial toilet paper rolls. Explore all our available bath tissue options:
- Brands: Shop a great variety of green toilet paper from top brands in the industry: Boardwalk, Cascades, Charmin, Cottonelle, Georgia-Pacific, Kimberly-Clark, Kleenex, Marcal, Morcon Tissue , Scott, Seventh Generation, Tork, Windsoft, and more.
- Ply Count: Ply is simply the number of layers a bath tissue roll has. We offer 1 ply and 2 ply counts.
- Size: The amount of toilet paper and roll type you need may vary. Depending on your toilet paper dispenser and your personal preferences, you may opt for a standard regular roll or compact coreless roll.
- Materials: Depending on environmental preferences, budget, and desired aesthetic, you may opt for conventional or 100% recycled (including packaging) sheets/rolls.
The washroom says a lot about your facility, and the products you choose for that space can impact the user experience significantly. Sometimes standard toilet paper isn’t enough or your septic system requires septic safe toilet paper. Whatever the situation may be, included below is an explanation of the different characteristics of each paper type.
• 1 ply paper usually results in less paper being used
• Averages 1000 sheets per roll, 96 rolls per case
• Breaks down faster, resulting in less clogging potential in waste pipes
• 2 ply paper tends to result in more paper being used.
• Averages 500 sheets per roll, 96 rolls per case
• Thicker paper generally considered more comfortable
• Largest variety of paper products available
• Most affordable pricing available
• Fewer sheets per roll - typically 1000
• Requires a larger high-capacity dispenser to accommodate roll size
• More sheets per roll - typically 2000
• Requires a coreless spindle-equipped dispenser
• The most sheets per roll - typically 3000
• Consists of materials that represent a reduction in environmental impact over their life cycles, when compared to conventional products.
• Many products available with 100% recycled content (post-consumer + pre-consumer)
• Whitened without the use of chlorine; no dyes or fragrances used
• Produced from virgin wood fiber instead of recycled fibers, and many chemicals are used throughout the production process.
• Considered to be the softest type of tissue available
• Chlorine whitening, dyes, and fragrances can be an irritant to humans and pose a threat to waterways