Availability : In Stock - Usually Ships on 2-3 Business Days
FORCE2 Disinfecting Wipes are safe fast-acting, EPA-registered, medical-grade disinfectant wipes that are effective against nearly 50 pathogens. Kills SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. EPA N-List approved for disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
EPA List N-approved to kill the COVID-19 virus
- NSF Listed
- Alcohol-free, Phenol-free, Bleach-free, and Ammonia-free
- Meltblown Material
- EPA Registration #6836-372-82144
- 220 Wipes per Canister
- Includes 6 Canisters per Case
These heavy-duty wipes contain a modern formula that offers protection against today's biggest bacterial and viral threats including staph, E. coli, HIV, coronavirus, and more. 2XL407 offers a higher wipe count to keep your facility safer longer, and a more compact universalized canister size which allows it to fit into most dispensers in any environment.
Typical Areas of Use and Application
- Non-Critical Medical Equipment Surfaces, Examining Tables
- Hospitals, Dental Offices, Home Health Care
- Schools, Daycare Centers
- Health Clubs, Personal Training, Athletic Facilities
- Restaurants, Cafeterias
- Restrooms, Locker Rooms
- Grocery Stores, Shopping Carts
- Screens, Computers
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.