Availability : Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Use for everyday cleaning and light scrubbing under automatic and rotary floor machines
- Removes soil, scratches, scuff marks and black heel marks to enhance appearance
- Open web construction resists loading and clogging
- Uniform resin coating throughout the web delivers high performance over the life of the pad
- Can also be used with a swing machine for spray buffing and cleaning.
3M Red Buffer Pads 5100 can be used for everyday cleaning, remove light soil, scuff marks and black heel marks. Its regular use reduces the frequency of scrub-and-recoat operations, enhancing the appearance of your finished floors with reduced labor and materials costs. Fibers throughout the pad are uniformly coated with a high-quality resin and fine cleaning particles, providing good performance throughout the pad's long life. Open-web construction means this washable, reusable pad resists clogging and loading. Conformable fibers provide maximum pad-to-floor contact. Pads are reversible. For rotary swing machines and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.