Availability : Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Coarse fibers coated with resin and minerals throughout the pad provide high performance over the life of the pad
- Aggressive stripping action removes finish, dirt and buildup quickly and thoroughly
- Open construction resists loading and clogging
- Washable, reusable pad reduces supply costs
- For rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
Provide greater initial cut and offer high performance throughout the life of the pad. Coarse fibers and abrasives provide aggressive stripping performance, removing two to three layers of old finish. The web of fibers is permeated throughout with a uniform coating of resin and abrasive mineral particles, consistently delivering impressive cut over the life of the pad. The pad's open-textured, non-woven construction resists clogging, allowing stripping solutions to flow through the pad. They can also be used with appropriate chemicals to clean heavily soiled hard-surface floors such as concrete.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.