Availability : Usually Ships in 90 Business Days
- Recessed automatic, audible and visual system
- Double pole, double throw flow switch
- Designed to meet NEMA No. 3R Code (Waterproof)
- Easily connected to other emergency fixture units
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Universal AC voltage: 90-264 AC, 50-60 Hz
- Extra contacts in central control board and flow switch for remote location hookup
- UL Listed Industrial Control Panel(s) for US and Canada
- Replacement Model for the S19-320 Flow Switch Alarm System
System can be easily connected to most combination drench shower/eyewash or drench shower units which have 1¼" NPT inlet piping and a 30 GPM water inlet source. If fixture is top-supplied, adequate space must be provided for vertical orientation of sensor. Consult installation manual for specific requirements. Remote location hookup possible by using the contacts in the flow switch junction box or central control box.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.