Availability : Usually Ships in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Lead-Free Brass Design
- Reliable Liquid-Filled Thermostat with 10-Year Warranty
- Integral Strainer Checkstops on Inlets
- Adjustable Set Point within Temperature Range
- Accurate Temperature Control to within ±3° F
- Positive Shutoff of Flow in the Event of Cold Supply Line Failure or Thermostat Failure
- Easy Installation and Serviceability
- Dirt and Lime Resistant
- Factory Assembled and Tested
- Universal Mounting Capability
- Dial Thermometer
The Bradley S59-3130 Navigator Thermostatic High-Low Mixing Valve has a liquid-filled thermostat that allows for incredibly accuracy and the utmost reliability. Backed by a 10-year warranty from Bradley, the valve allows you to adjust the set point of the thermostat within a specific temperature range to meet your needs. For added safety, the hot supply automatically shuts off when the cold supply is lost. The 130GM thermostatic mixing valve is dirt and lime resistant, so that it can continue to function optimally for years. Both easy to install and service, the thermostatic mixing valve is rigorously tested in the factory to ensure quality and is ASSE 1017 and CSA certified. The unit is crafted from lead-free brass and is certified by the IAPMO to meet the lead-free requirements of CA AB 1953. The thermostatic mixing valve has a maximum operating pressure of 125 PSI and a maximum inlet temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.