- EPA List N-approved to kill the COVID-19 virus
- Removes stains and disinfects to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- All in one Clorox bleach cleaner with a fresh smell, deodorizes surfaces in high traffic areas including commercial kitchens, restrooms and other business facilities
- Removes tough stains, grease and grime and eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew
- Clean, disinfect, and eliminate surface messes in homes and businesses
- Ideal for use in offices, day care centers, restaurants, schools and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary
- Suitable for use on most hard, nonporous surfaces
- Spray every drop with Smart Tube technology.
Clorox Clean-Up CloroxPro‚ Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach is a powerful one-step cleaner, disinfectant and stain remover. It eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew and kills 99.9% of germs including Staphylococcus aureus, HIV Type 1, Norovirus, Hepatitis B & C, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aerugiosa, and Rhinovirus on hard, nonporous surfaces. With Clorox Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach, you can clean and disinfect confidently with the power of Clorox Bleach. Great for high traffic areas, this cleaner is perfect for use in offices, day care centers, restaurants, schools and other commercial facilities. CloroxPro‚, where clean means everything. Packaging may vary.
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner|
|Applicable Material||Ceramics; Cement/Concrete; Enamel; Fiberglass; Glass; Grout; Laminates; Metal; Plastic; Sealed/Engineered Stone; Vinyl|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria; Body Fluids; Dust; Germs; Grease; Oil; Organic Matter; Viruses; Water-Based Soil|
|Packing Type||Smart Tube Spray Bottle|
|Capacity (Volume)||32 oz|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes nine trigger bottles of cleaner.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.