Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Designed with the demanding hand hygiene needs of healthcare professional in mind, this antibacterial soap is formulated with aloe vera, vitamin E, and emollients the skin
- Can be used in any liquid soap dispenser of your choice by simply cutting open the refill bag and pouring it into your container
- The aloe vera-infused formula protects the skin's delicate balance and Chloroxylenol provides high antimicrobial efficacy necessary for personal protection and the reduction of cross-contamination
- A hand hygiene solution that kills pathogenic microorganisms with rapid antimicrobial action while it soothes, conditions the skin without parabens or phthalates
- Effectively help stop the spread of germs and keep patients, staff and visitors safeguarded with an array of the finest quality available hand hygiene solutions offered through Clorox Healthcare
- Intended for use in healthcare facilities.
Kill the germs, not your hands with Clorox Healthcare AloeGuard Antimicrobial Soap. Created with healthcare professionals in mind, this antibacterial soap kills germs that commonly contaminate hands without the harshness and worry about the effects of repeated usage throughout the day. AloeGuard is specially formulated with soothing, moisturizing aloe vera to adequately maintain your skin's delicate balance and with Chloroxylenol to provide the high antimicrobial efficacy necessary for personal protection and reduction of cross-contamination. The aloe vera-infused formula contains vitamin E and emollients known to help condition and soften the skin, and it is made without parabens or phthalates. Clorox Healthcare AloeGuard Antimicrobial soap kills pathogenic microorganisms with rapid antimicrobial action, promoting hand hygiene compliance. Intended for use in healthcare facilities.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.