- No pre-cleaning required; Designed for easy refilling to meet needs of heavy users
- EPA registered to kill a total of 50 microorganisms
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses, Measles virus and Norovirus
- Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 min or less
- Broad Spectrum disinfection efficacy against over 50 pathogens
- 3 minute contact time to kill C.Diff spores - Tested in the presence of 3-part organic soil load following the latest EPA testing recommendations (Nov. 2016)
- Meets CDC and OSHA recommendations
- Feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfaces
- Tested for surface safety on common healthcare and office surfaces and equipment
- Intended for use in healthcare settings.
Healthcare professionals trust Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner to help them overcome infection control challenges in a constantly changing healthcare environment. Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner is a ready to use, 1 step cleaner- disinfectant containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. This cleaner disinfectant is EPA registered to kill a total of 50 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles virus and Norovirus and fungi in 1 minute. This disinfectant kills 99.9999% of C. difficile spores in 3 minutes, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). The ready-to-use disinfectant eliminates compliance risks and labor costs associated with dilutable disinfectants. Designed for easy refilling to meet needs of heavy users. This bleach solution features an anticorrosion agent and is formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in healthcare settings.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.