- Instant hand sanitizer designed exclusively for the healthcare environment to kill 99.9% of bacteria's that commonly contaminate hands to help control the spread of infection
- When no soap and water is available for hand washing, apply and instantly kill pathogenic microorganisms with rapid antimicrobial action with no sticky residue
- Aloe vera-infused formula with vitamin E and emollients known for conditioning and moisturizing
- Contains 64% alcohol to meet CDC recommendations for decontamination of viable microorganisms on healthcare hands and it is made free of sulfates, phthalates, and petrolatum
- Effectively help stop the spread of bacteria and soothe the skin, while keeping patients, staff and visitors safeguarded with an array of hand hygiene solutions offered through Clorox Healthcare
- Intended for use in healthcare facilities.
Cleanse and decrease bacteria on the skin when water is not available with Clorox Healthcare GBG AloeGel Instant Hand Sanitizer. Effectively kills 99.9% of common bacteria on skin without leaving a sticky residue. Created with healthcare professionals in mind, this hand sanitizer is specially formulated with ingredients that kill the bacteria that commonly contaminates the hands while it helps soothe the skin. AloeGel contains 64% ethanol, designed to aid in the prevention of nosocomial infections without compromising the skin's integrity. The aloe vera-infused formula meets FDA guidelines for a healthcare hand sanitizer and contains vitamin E and emollients known to help condition and moisturize the skin, and it is made free of sulfates, phthalates, and petrolatum. When no soap and water is available for handwashing, apply Clorox Healthcare GBG AloeGel Instant Hand Sanitizer and kill pathogenic microorganisms with rapid antimicrobial action. Intended for use in healthcare facilities.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.