Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Hydrogen peroxide, the active ingredient, breaks down into water and oxygen after use
- Eliminates germs of high concern, including Norovirus, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus and Influenza
- Kills bacteria and viruses in as short as 30 seconds
- Plant-based cleaning agents, no VOCs or harsh chemical fumes
- Fast non-bleach disinfectant
- No fragrance added
- Kills microorganisms on 100% cotton and 100% polyester fabrics
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions
- For industrial and institutional use only.
Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner is an effective one-step solution to cleaning and disinfecting. Formulated with patented hydrogen peroxide technology that kills microorganisms quickly on a broad range of surfaces. EPA-registered to kill pathogens on both hard and soft surfaces, this cleaner kills bacteria and viruses in as short as 30 seconds and is perfect for use on high-touch surfaces where germs can be easily transferred from person to person. It removes soap scum, grease and grime quickly and can be used on a variety of surfaces including fabrics that are composed of 100% cotton or 100% polyester. Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner contains plant-based biodegradable surfactants and has no harsh fumes, bleach, VOCs or added fragrance. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this disinfecting cleaner is for industrial and institutional use only.
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.