Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Industrial-strength, non-toxic, multipurpose cleaner designed for bathrooms or kitchen-related surfaces; it breaks down calcium, lime and soap scum to leave behind a streak-free shine
- Quickly removes calcium, lime and hard water deposits, soap scum, discoloration and dirt
- Cleans and shines stainless steel, countertops, tubs, showers, tile, fixtures and sinks
- Versatile cleaner for home or office surfaces
- Use on plastic, ceramic tile, glass, stainless steel, faucet and shower fixtures, shower doors, fiberglass, toilet bowls and sinks
- Part of the EPA's Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals and contains no phosphates, ammonia or bleach
- Safe to use around kids and pets.
Powerful, trusted multi-use cleaner dissolves even the hardest calcium and lime buildup, rust, mineral deposits, hard water stains, soap scum, and oxidation. Certified EPA's Safer Choice for safer chemistry means that this non-toxic formula is safe for use in a wide variety of applications including dishwashers, coffeepots, sinks, toilets, glass, siding, stucco, sprinkler systems and more! CLR Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover is NSF Certified and is approved for use in food processing, food storage, and food service facilities. Plumbing and septic safe. Free from phosphates, bleach, ammonia and alcohol.
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Descaler/Cleaner|
|Applicable Material||Ceramics; Enamel; Fiberglass; Glass; Laminates; Metal; Plaster; Plastic; Vinyl|
|Dirt Types||Calcium; Lime; Mineral Scale; Rust|
|Packing Type||Spray Bottle|
|Capacity (Volume)||28 oz|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes 12 per case.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.