Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Ideal for hard surfaces, this powerful, nontoxic, multipurpose cleaner designed for bathrooms; it breaks down calcium, lime and soap scum to leave behind a streak-free shine
- Multi-purpose cleaner is safe to use on most surfaces including plastic, tile, stainless steel, glass, granite, fiberglass, ceramic/porcelain sinks, bathtubs, shower doors and toilets
- Use for easy, safe and effective removal of calcium, lime, hard water deposits, soap scum, discoloration, surface rust, dulling film and dirt
- Safe for septic systems and is readily biodegradable in 28 days
- Part of the EPA's Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals and contains no phosphates, ammonia or bleach
- Safe to use around kids and pets.
Powerful formula removes dirt, calcium, lime, hard water deposits, and soap scum on many surfaces in the bathroom. Certified EPA's Safer Choice for safer chemistry means it is safe to use in high-traffic bathrooms on a variety of surfaces including toilets, faucets, tiled walls and floors, and countertops. The formula contains no bleach, ammonia, or alcohol and helps to reduce the number of chemicals on site!
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Tub/Tile/Shower/Grout Cleaner|
|Application||Multiple Surfaces; Bathrooms; Sinks; Tiles; Toilets|
|Applicable Material||Ceramic; Plastic; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Glass|
|Dirt Types||Dirt; Soap Scum; Lime; Calcium|
|Packing Type||Spray Bottle|
|Capacity (Volume)||32 oz|
|Compliance Standards||EPA Design for the Environment (DfE); Kosher Certified|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes six per case.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.