Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Non-toxic, multipurpose cleaner designed for bathroom or kitchen related surfaces; it breaks down calcium, lime and soap scum to leave behind a streak-free shine
- Quickly removes calcium, lime and hard water deposits, soap scum, discoloration and dirt, also cleans and shines stainless steel, countertops, tubs, showers, tile, fixtures and sinks
- Versatile cleaner for home or office surfaces
- Use on plastic, ceramic tile, glass, stainless steel, faucet and shower fixtures, shower doors, fiberglass, toilet bowls and sinks
- Part of the EPA's Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals and contains no phosphates, ammonia or bleach
- Great for use in commercial cleaning applications including for steam tables, commercial dishwashers, radiators and heating elements, as well as for removing rust on tools, equipment, and siding.
Powerful, trusted multi-use cleaner dissolves even the hardest calcium and lime buildup, rust, mineral deposits, hard water stains, soap scum, and oxidation. Certified EPA's Safer Choice for safer chemistry means that this non-toxic formula is safe for use in a wide variety of applications including dishwashers, coffeepots, sinks, toilets, glass, siding, stucco, sprinkler systems and more! CLR PRO Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover is NSF Certified and is approved for use in food processing, food storage, and food service facilities. Plumbing and septic safe. Phosphate-, bleach-, ammonia- and alcohol-free.
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Descaler/Cleaner|
|Applicable Material||Ceramics; Enamel; Fiberglass; Glass; Laminates; Metal; Plaster; Plastic; Vinyl|
|Dirt Types||Calcium; Lime; Mineral Scale; Rust|
|Capacity (Volume)||128 oz|
|Compliance Standards||EPA Design for the Environment (DfE); USDA Certified Biobased Product; Kosher Certified|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes four per case.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.