Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Digests and liquefies organic waste, grease and food by-products
- Helps to eliminate malodors and reduce suspended soils
- Leaves a pleasant fragrance
- Highly resistant to disinfectants, detergents, sanitizers and free chlorine
- Safe, non-toxic, non-acid and non-alkaline.
Enzyme producing bacteria digests and liquefies organic waste, grease and food by-products, helping to eliminate malodors and reduce suspended soils--while leaving a pleasant fragrance. Solution is highly resistant to disinfectants, detergents, sanitizers and free chlorine. Safe, non-toxic, non-acid and non-alkaline.
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Drain Cleaner|
|Applicable Material||Metal; Plastic; PVC|
|Dirt Types||Food Debris; Grease; Hair; Oil-Based Soils; Organic Matter; Water-Based Soils|
|Capacity (Volume)||1 gal|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes four per case.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.