- Quiet Operation - 50% quieter operation compared to older models
- Low environmental impact - 68% less CO2 compared to recycled paper towels
- Fast drying time - Dries hands in 12 seconds
- Hygienic drying - HEPA filter removes 99.97% of bacteria for clean air drying
- Touch-free operation - Infrared sensors offer state of the art touchless drying
- 5 year warranty - 5 year parts and 5 year limited labor warranty
The Dyson Airblade dB AB14-G automatic hand dryer features a 50% quieter operation compared to older models while still bringing unmatched high speed, hygienic hand drying in commercial restrooms. Take advantage of the fastest hand drying time in the industry – the AB14 dries hands hygienically in 12 seconds. Constructed of durable and robust materials, the AB14-G polycarbonate ABS grey high-speed hand dryer has been specifically designed for high traffic, high-usage locations. Dry hands using clean air – Dyson Airblade dB hand dryers use a HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns from the air used to dry hands. Offer touch-free operation through Dyson’s state of the art infrared sensors for added safety and comfort for the user. On average the Dyson AB14 hand dryers save money by operation at a lower running cots. The AB14-G costs up to 69% less to run compared to other hand dryers, and up to 97% less than paper towels. In addition, Dyson hand dryers have a lower impact on the environment. The Dyson Airblade produces up to 72% less CO2 compared to traditional hand dryers and up to 68% less impact compared to recycled paper towels. For the highest quality and most sought after hand dryer in the industry, choose the Dyson Airblade dB Ab14-G from SustainableSupply.com.
|Cover Material||ABS Plastic|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.