- Low environmental impact - 62% less CO2 than paper towels
- Antimicrobial coating - Sealed casing infused with antimicrobial additives to protect the product
- Dries each hand separately - uses two sheets of air that span the width of each hand
- Touch-free operation - Capacitive sensors activate air to dry hands. No dirty buttons to press
- Quick to clean - Small surface area - smooth single piece fascia with CNC-machined airslots
- 5 year warranty - The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer comes with a 5 year parts and 5 year limited labor warranty
"The most hygienic hand dryer is now 30% quieter."
The Dyson Airblade V (AB12) Automatic Hand Dryer features one of the world's smallest 1400W motors built into a high quality slim touch-free hand drying design. Featuring a 12 second dry time, Dyson's Airblade V4 motor dries hands more rapidly and hygienically compared to traditionally hand drying units. Fully ADA compliant, the Airblade V is just 4 inches deep - for this reason it fully complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and can easily be installed without additional recessing costs. Drying hands separately gives users a unique and beneficial hand drying experience by providing two sheets of air that span the width of each hand to scrape off water like a windshield wiper. This results in a wider column of air to help remove water from the hands quickly and effectively. As one of the most hygienic commercial hand dryers, the Dyson Airblade V uses two HEPA filters to remove 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns from the air used to dry hands - this results in hands being dried with clean air. For added hygienic safety, the AB12 has touch-free operation and an sealed casing infused with antimicrobial additives to protect the product. The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer costs up to 69% less to run than other hand dryers per year, and up to 97% less than paper towels. Take advantage of a lower impact on the environment through the Dyson Airblade's efficiency - these dryers produce at least 73% less CO2 than some other hand dryers and up to 69% less than recycled paper towels.
|Cover Material||ABS Plastic|
|Dry Time||12 seconds|
|Cover||Sprayed Nickel (ABS Polycarbonate)|
|Nozzle||2 Aperture slots along the bottom edge of the dryer|
|Activation||Automatic (proximity capacitive sensor) Touch-Free|
|Product Dimensions||9-1/4" Wide x 15-1/2" Tall x 4" Deep|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.