Availability : Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- 12 Gallon Capacity
- Space Saver Pesticide Storage Cabinet
- Color: Green
- Galvanized Steel, double wall, 18-gauge welded construction with 1 airspace
- One Manual Closing Door
- Three point key lock with self-latching button latch doors
- User-friendly lever-style easy-turn handles
- One Adjustable Shelf, 18-gauge galvanized steel holds 350 lbs.
- Four adjustable galvanized steel leveling legs
- Grounding screw connection
- Lead-free high gloss baked-on powder coat finish
- Trilingual Pesticide warning label
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and 29 OSHA CFR 1910.106 requirements
- Dimensions: 23"W x 18"D x 35"H
- Made in the USA
Eagle Model PEST25 12 gallon Space Saver Pesticide Cabinet is ideal for storage of smaller containers of pesticides, herbicides and other poisonous materials and can be used on counter tops, workbenches or on the floor. Cabinet features a panel construction that provides a stronger, more rigid cabinet. One manual closing door with full height continuous piano hinge has a 3-point key lock, and 2" raised, leak-proof door sill. Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel, double-walled with a 1-1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in green high gloss powder finish with trilingual safety warning labels. Polyethylene shelf and bottom trays included to contain small spills and provide extra corrosion protection. One adjustable shelf is supported by 4 brackets and can hold 350 pounds. Extra shelves available, to order use Eagle Model No. 1919.
|Product Type||Pesticide Safety Cabinet|
|Application||Pesticide Safety Cabinet|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.