Availability : Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- Blow molded HDPE construction
- Chemical and weather resistant
- HDPE incinerates completely
- United Nations (UN) Certified to HM-181
- Approved for use with Packing Groups I, II, and III
- UV Protection Package
- UL 94HB Flammability Rating
- Nestable for ideal storage
- FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 Food Grade Quality
- Stack tested 3 high at maximum weight capacity (24 hours)
- Made in the USA
Ideal for the storage, transportation, clean up and spill containment of small containers (5 gallons or less).
Closure Types: Metal Lever-Lock
Capacity: 20 Gallons
Constructed of 100% blow-molded high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors for superior strength and chemical resistance.
These lightweight salvage drums are nestable and meet 3 psi pressure test for Salvage Drum Compliance.
The lids feature a closed cell foam gasket for a positive seal and a metal lever-lock band.
Drums meet UN Rating HM-181 1H2/X75/S and performance requirements of DOT 49 CFR 173.3.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.