Availability : Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- 30 Gallon Capacity
- Standard Flammable Liquids Storage Cabinet
- Color: Yellow
- Galvanized Steel, double wall, 18-gauge welded construction with 1 airspace
- Two Self Closing Doors
- Three point key lock with self-latching button latch doors
- User-friendly lever-style easy-turn handles
- One Adjustable Shelf, 18-gauge galvanized steel holds 350 lbs.
- Four adjustable galvanized steel leveling legs
- Grounding screw connection
- Lead-free high gloss baked-on powder coat finish
- Tri-lingual safety warning labels
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and 29 OSHA CFR 1910.106 requirements
- Dimensions: 43"W x 18"D x 44"H
- Made in the USA
Eagle Model 3010 30 gallon Standard Safety Cabinet is ideal for storage of high volume flammable liquids in a smaller compact unit. Cabinet features a panel construction that provides a stronger, more rigid cabinet. Two self-closing doors with full height continuous piano hinge has a 3-point key lock and 2" raised, leak-proof door sill. Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel, double-walled with a 1-1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in yellow high gloss powder finish with trilingual safety warning labels. One adjustable shelf is supported by 4 brackets and can hold 350 pounds. Extra shelves available, to order use Eagle Model No. 1915.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.