Availability : Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- 4 Gallon Capacity
- Bench Top Poly Acid and Corrosive Storage Cabinet
- Color: White
- 100% polyethylene construction for excellent resistant to strong acids
- One Manual Lockable Closing Door
- Easy access poly grip handle
- One adjustable poly shelf holds up to 200 lbs.
- 4 poly leveling legs
- Cabinet includes two 2" vents with caps
- Top and internal sump capacity
- Poly shelf and bottom liners catch spills
- Dimensions: 18"W x 18"D x 22"H
- Made in the USA
Eagle Model CRA-P04W non-metallic "Poly Acid Cabinets" are constructed of 100% polyethylene for excellent resistance to harmful acid vapors and spills, making these cabinets suitable for use with sulphuric, hydrochloric and nitric acids. Bench Top Poly Cabinet is ideal for storage of smaller containers of acid and corrosive materials and can be used on counter tops, workbenches or on the floor. Cabinet features internal and top sump capacities of at least 1 gallon and poly shelf and bottom liners to catch spills. Cabinet has two 2-inch poly vents with caps and 4 poly leveling legs. Available in white with a smooth finish and safety warning labels. One adjustable poly shelf holds up to 200 lbs. and lockable door provides additional storage of smaller containers. Extra poly shelves available, to order use Eagle Model Number CRA-PS04.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.