Availability : Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- 40 Gallon Capacity
- Tower Paint/Ink Storage Cabinet
- Color: Red
- Galvanized Steel, double wall, 18-gauge welded construction with 1 airspace
- Two Manual Closing Doors
- Three point key lock with self-latching button latch doors
- User-friendly lever-style easy-turn handles
- Three Adjustable Shelves 18-gauge galvanized steel holds 350 lbs.
- Four adjustable galvanized steel leveling legs
- Grounding screw connection
- Lead-free high gloss baked-on powder coat finish
- Tri-lingual safety warning labels
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and 29 OSHA CFR 1910.106 requirements
- Dimensions: 43"W x 18"D x 48"H
- Made in the USA
Eagle Model PI-32LEGS 40 gallon Tower Paint/Ink Cabinet has the functional benefit of 4" legs that allows you to place cabinets over HVAC floor or baseboard vents, clean easily underneath, straddle uneven floors, wires or plumbing and increase ventilation to reduce possible corrosion. Each leg is adjustable to balance and level cabinet. Cabinet features a panel construction that provides a stronger, more rigid cabinet for storage of Paint and Ink materials. Two manual closing doors with full height continuous piano hinge has a 3-point key lock and 2" raised, leak-proof door sill. Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel, double-walled with a 1-1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in red high gloss powder finish with trilingual safety warning labels. Three adjustable shelves is supported by 4 brackets and can hold 350 pounds each. Extra shelves available, to order use Eagle Model No. 1915.
|Product Type||Paint and Ink Safety Cabinet|
|Mounting Type||Cabinet with Legs|
|Application||Paint and Ink Cabinet|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.