Availability : Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- 55 Gallon Capacity
- Vertical Drum Pesticide Storage Cabinet
- Color: Green
- Galvanized Steel, double wall, 18-gauge welded construction with 1 airspace
- Two Manual Closing Doors
- Three point key lock with self-latching button latch doors
- User-friendly lever-style easy-turn handles
- One Adjustable Shelf, 18-gauge galvanized steel holds 350 lbs.
- Four adjustable galvanized steel leveling legs
- Grounding screw connection
- Lead-free high gloss baked-on powder coat finish
- Trilingual Pesticide warning label
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and 29 OSHA CFR 1910.106 requirements
- Dimensions: 31-1/4"W x 31-1/4"D x 65"H
- Made in the USA
Eagle Model PEST26 55 gallon Drum Pesticide Cabinet conveniently stores one 55 gallon drum in the vertical position and includes a half shelf for additional storage of accessories or containers. Cabinet features a panel construction that provides a stronger, more rigid cabinet. Two manual closing doors with full height continuous piano hinge has a 3-point key lock and 2" raised, leak-proof door sill. Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel, double-walled with a 1-1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Drum support guides are also provided in the bottom of the unit. Cabinets come in green high gloss powder finish with trilingual safety warning labels. One adjustable shelf is supported by 4 brackets and can hold 350 pounds. Extra shelves available, to order use Eagle Model No. 1922.
|Product Type||Pesticide Safety Cabinet|
|Application||Pesticide Safety Cabinet|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.