Availability : Usually Ships in 7 Business Days
18 Gauge Stainless Steel 41.5' x 20.5' x 9.5' Double Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
An Elkay Lustertone® Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit. Available in ADA depths.
- FORGIVING FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant, standing up to everyday use. Deep scratches are repairable. Grain radiates light for a luminous look
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA-DEEP BOWL: High-capacity 12" bowl offers room inside for scrubbing stains from jerseys and cleaning paintbrushes after little masterpieces.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay® product is proudly made in the USA
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2"
- DISPOSAL READY: This sink has a drain that works with standard garbage disposals, if space allows.
- DISPOSAL READY: This sink has a drain that works with standard garbage disposals, if space allows
|Lustrous Satin Undermounts Sink
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.