Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Dependable design means this system dispenses one-at-a-time, every time so people take only what they need which helps reduce waste
- Simple, stylish dispensing system that is easy to load and maintain
- Hygienic because only the end of the next towel is exposed which minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- Efficient design holds up to 275 towels yet is small enough to fit into tight spaces where hand washing is still critical
- Compatible with SofPull Centerpull Junior Capacity Paper Towel: 28125.
Sofpull Centerpull paper towels are soft for thorough, gentle hand-drying, yet strong and absorbent for light cleanups. And because these towels are thick and high quality, employees and patrons tend to take fewer, helping to reduce waste. The dispenser's one-at-a time design helps reduce waste and, because contact with the dispenser is minimized, there is less risk of cross-contamination. The dispenser is designed to not only dispense one-at-a-time, every time, but also it's easy to load a fresh roll with one hand, saving on maintenance time. Use these premium paper towel systems in restrooms, break rooms, waiting rooms, food preparation areas and more. GP PRO is a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products. We deliver well-designed, durable and easy-to-maintain professional solutions to meet the hand-washing and cleaning needs for a range of business applications.
|Product Type||Towel Dispensers-Center Pull|
|Towels Dispensers Type||Center-Pull Roll Towel Dispenser|
|Capacity (text)||275 One-Ply Center-Pull Paper Towels|
|Depth||6 11/16 in|
|For Use With||Junior-Sized Center-Pull Paper Towel Rolls|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes one each.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.