Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Airlaid bonded cellulose is thick and absorbent
- More sanitary than standard washcloths
- Stay soft and bulky when wet
- Quarterfold design is fast-dispensing in moisture-resistant poly packaging
- Designed with softness in mind for personal care use.
Airlaid bonded cellulose is thick and absorbent for patient care and room cleaning. Disposable cloths are more sanitary and have less labor costs than cloth washcloths. Designed to stay soft and bulky when wet. Quarterfold design dispenses fast in moisture-resistant poly packaging. Designed with softness in mind for personal care use.
|Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Disposable Dry Wipe|
|Application||General Purpose;Hospitals;Patient Care|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||50|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes 20 packs of 50 each.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.