Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Traps, locks and neutralizes odors to keep your kitchen smelling fresh; Packaging may vary
- Durable bags that keep your kitchen free of noxious trash odors
- Patented dual-layer protection designed to give extra flex as it expands around sharp edges and heavy loads while resisting punctures, rips and tears
- Designed with double side seals and a reinforced bottom to uniquely trap liquids and prevent leaks, and is strong enough to handle the heaviest load
- A durable three-ply drawstring design that grips the can so the bag stays in place, and makes it easy to close and easy to carry out the trash, with no fear of leaks or tears
- Ideal for use in schools, daycare centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
Fight nasty kitchen odors with Glad trash bags and the steady release of Febreze freshness. Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags are designed with ForceFlex technology to give extra flex as it expands around sharp edges and heavy loads, so you can pack it in while resisting tears, rips and punctures. Keeps your kitchen smelling pleasantly fresh with long lasting odor control. Let the stretchable strength of Glad handle all the messes our busy daily life can throw at it and then some. With double-sided seals and a reinforced bottom, these bags are designed with RipGuard and LeakGuard technology to prevent seepage of liquids and keep trash contained. The durable Grips-The-Can Drawstring ensures a tight grip on the trash can to keep it in place. Take the trash to the curb with no fear of leaks and tears, and no frustration. Keep your kitchen smelling clean with the stretchable strength of Glad. Ideal for use in offices, schools, daycare centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
|Global Product Type||Bags-Tall Kitchen, Lawn & Leaf Bags|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Carton Weight||11.0 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||240 EA|
|Box Pack Quantity||0|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.