Availability : Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Made using effective naturally derived ingredients to create a 98% naturally derived cleaner that is gentle on hands
- Suitable for pots, pans, dishes, glassware, flatware, plastic containers as well as surfaces such as stainless steel
- The formula is versatile for all your manual-ware washing needs and as a general food cleaner and degreaser
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients, the product is recognized by the EPA's Safer Choice program for safer chemistry
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions, the dishwashing liquid is ideal for use in commercial kitchens, office break rooms, school cafeterias and other foodservice facilities
- Products are never tested on animals
- Ideal for use in commercial kitchens, office break rooms, school cafeterias and other foodservice facilities.
Green Works Manual Pot & Pan Dishwashing Liquid combines powerful cleaning performance with 98% naturally derived and plant-based ingredients to fight tough greasy messes and yet be gentle on your hands. The powerful cleaning formula cuts through tough greasy baked-on food, leaving nothing but a natural, streak-free shine. Greasy messes and splatters easily rinse away without any harsh chemical residue on dishes, pots or pans. It's versatile enough for all your manual-ware washing needs including pots, pans, dishes, glassware and flatware, and as a general cleaner and degreaser. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this dishwashing liquid is ideal for use in commercial kitchens, office break rooms, school cafeterias and other foodservice facilities. It's recognized by the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice program for safer chemistry and it's dermatologist-tested. With Green Works naturally derived cleaning products, you get powerful cleaning done naturally.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.