Availability : In Stock - Usually Ships Same Day
- Hand Activation
- Eyewash Spray Head
- Faucet Mount
- Exceeds 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Meets ANSI Standard Z358.1
The HAWS model 7620 is a faucet mounted Axion MSR eyePOD eyewash station that provides a superior means to flush the eyes in case of an emergency. The patented design simplifies the process in converting an existing faucet into an ANSI compliant eyewash station. Water flows from the inner portion of the eye to the outer edge. This helps reduce the amount of contaminants that could enter the nasal cavity. The stainless steel design provides for a sleek exterior that can compliment any decor. The unit installs in just minutes and includes a variety of faucet adapters that can be used on most standard faucets. The eyePod also features a built in thermostatic safety valve that prevents the accidental scalding of the eyes should the water temperatures exceed 100F.
From the Manufacturer:
Model 7620 AXION eyePOD (patent pending) faucet mounted eyewash incorporates the revolutionary inverted flow design, which is the only on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctor office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. The symmetrical 'pod' look of the eyewash is constructed of stainless steel and given a polished finish for a durable, esthetically pleasing piece of emergency equipment that can be used for industrial situations and doctors offices alike.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Thermostatic shutoff to protect the user from water over 100° F (37.8° C) by shutting off the eyewash
- Supplied with a standard 55/64-27 female connection. Have a different size? Haws has that covered also with 4 other of the most commonly used faucet adapters including a 15/16-27 male, 13/16-27 male, 3/8-18 male and 13/16-24 female, to accommodate most home, commercial and lab faucet applications
- Also supplied is a 1 gpm (3.8 L) laminar flow faucet outlet for locations where a precise flow pattern is needed
- Dim; Diameter 3.5 in. (8.9 cm), height (from top to faucet outlet) 2 in. (5 cm)
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
|Sprayhead||Single Spray Head|
|Number of Heads||1|
|Fitting Size||55/64"-27 Female|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.