Availability : Usually Ships in 5 Business Days
- A flow rate of 1 to 12 gpm (3.8 to 45.4 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- AXIONs superior design and technology provide a complete safety solution for increased victim comfort. Lowest internal pressure drop for this class of valve (advantage where supply pressure is low)
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Highest Cold Water Bypass flow rate in the industry (83% of rated tepid flow rate)
- Modular brass design with internal check stops
- Oversized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- A new and efficient shuttle design eliminates valve sticking
- A custom funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85 F (29 C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90 F (32 C).
- Cold water by-pass valves are closed during normal operation, regardless of flow rate.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve That Mixes Hot And Cold Water To Supply Tempered Water To Eyewash Stations Requiring Flow Up To 7 GPM @ 30 PSI
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.