Availability : Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in as a little as 30 seconds
- Can be used on all hard non-porous surfaces
- Effective against: tuberculosis, poliovirus, HIV-1, rotavirus, rhinovirus, RSV, staph, salmonella and pseudomonas
- Meets OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard
- The citric acid formula contains no alcohol, bleach, phenol or harsh abrasives.
- Large, 19 oz aersol cans
Make the workplace or hospital a clean and germ-free environment. This effective formula kills 99.9% of bacteria in as a little as 30 seconds on all hard non-porous surfaces. Effective against: Tuberculosis, Poliovirus, HIV-1, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus, RSV, Staph, Salmonella and Pseudomonas. Meets OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard. The citric acid formula contains no alcohol, bleach, phenol or harsh abrasives.
EPA Reg. No. 777-99-675,Complies with the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Limits, Including California,Fully Registered with the Federal EPA and each of the 50 State EPA Agencies (and the District of Columbia),Complies with TSCA Regulations,Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards,Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test Standards for Hospital Aerosol Disinfectants,NSF Classification D1.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.