Availability : Usually Ships in 12 Weeks
No portable restroom area is really complete without a holding tank. Holding tanks are sanitary receptacles for waste where indoor plumbing is not an option. Both functional and discrete, PolyJohn holding tanks are a necessity for any long-term portable restroom rental. Whether your customers are creating an outdoor rest area for a work site or for a special event, our tanks reassure their workers or guests that waste is being stored safely.
PolyJohn holding tanks are made of an extremely durable plastic, and easily work with different plumbing configurations to ensure that your rest area remains as clean and uncluttered as possible. Specialized design means that our holding tanks can be used with many of our portable restroom or sink models interchangeably.
The 250-gallon capacity allows for maximum waste storage.
• Heavy-duty thick wall construction, ideal for bulk waste storage under trailers on job sites
• No threaded or cemented joints; accepts Fernco® rubber couplers and clamps
• Also available in natural color that reveals fluid levels from a distance (Required in certain states)
Advantages over other alternatives:
• Discrete appearance
• Extremely durable construction
• Works with a variety of plumbing configurations
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.