Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Flexible, high capacity storage solutions and tool organization
- Features two caddies, a zippered yellow bag and five cubic feet of storage
- Features Lock 'N Go bucket attachment
- Rubber tool grips hold handles upright
- Includes two removable 10 qt disinfecting caddies
- Non-rusting and easy-to-clean aluminum and structural web plastic construction
- Comfort Grip cart handle provides easy maneuverability and includes lobby dust pan/vacuum holder
- Hooks hold up to four Safety Signs
- Features 4 swivel casters and 8 wheels.
The Rubbermaid Commercial Products High-Capacity Janitorial Cleaning Cart provides flexible, high-capacity storage and tool organization. This housekeeping cart has two caddies, a zippered yellow bag, and 5 cubic feet of storage. The maid cart has an aluminum frame with plastic shelves for corrosion resistance and an overall lightweight body, and it has an integrated handle for push-pull maneuverability through commercial doorways and onto elevators. The housekeeping cart includes two removable 10-quart pails that fit into compartments on the top and also provides rubber tool grips to hold up to five brooms, mops and other stick cart accessories. The cleaning cart has hooks for hanging up to four safety signs and a bucket attachment that locks a wheeled bucket to the cart for convenience (bucket sold separately). It has two 8" rubber wheels and two 4" swivel casters for use on most flooring types.
|Product Type||Carts & Stands-Janitorial Cart|
|Caster/Glide/Wheel||Two 4" Swivel Casters, Two 8" Wheels|
|Overall Width||21 3/4"|
|Overall Depth||49 3/4"|
|Height Maximum||38 3/8"|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.