Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Cuts through tough, built-up grease, oil, dirt, and more without corrosive chemicals
- Meets a variety of aircraft testing specifications
- High soil capacity, superior grease-cutting ability and clean rinsing formula
- Cost effective concentrate can be used manually or with cleaning equipment
- Non-flammable, petroleum-distillate-free and readily biodegradable formula is a safer alternative to caustic cleaning solvents
- Causes no harm to structural metals, plastics, paints, or coatings
- Fast, effective and high precision cleaning
- A combination of proven anti-corrosion agents battle corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement
- Safe for use in pressure washing equipment, floor scrubbers, carpet extractors, rack wash systems, dip tanks and parts washers
- Safe for entrance into oil/water separators and clarifiers.
Extreme Simple Green Aircraft and Precision Cleaner's breakthrough formula cleans and degreases without corrosive chemicals. Its combined high soil capacity, superior grease-cutting ability and clean rinsing formula prevents redeposition of soils, ensuring fast, effective and high precision cleaning. The non-corrosive formula is safe for use on aluminum, carbon fiber, high tech alloys, structural metals, paints, protective coatings and more. It contains no reagents that oxidize finishes, cause rust within the fluid or degrade plastics making it ideal for maintaining structural metals, hoses, seals and factory finishes.
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Degreaser/Cleaner|
|Applicable Material||Enamel; Fiberglass; Metal; Plastic|
|Dirt Types||Grease; Grime; Lubricants; Oil-Based Soil|
|Capacity (Volume)||1 gal|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes four bottles.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.