Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Orally nontoxic and readily biodegradable formula
- Trusted non-flammable, non-abrasive and non-corrosive cleaner is a safer alternative to caustic cleaners and solvents
- Versatile formula can be used to clean and degrease all washable surfaces
- Cost-effective concentrate can be used manually or with cleaning equipment
- VOC compliant and exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials
- Butyl and phosphate-free formula
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including manufacturing, MRO, food processing, mining, automotive, transportation and engineering
- Cuts through tough grease, oils, cutting fluids, built-up grime and residue on equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles, manufactured parts and more
- Cleans and deodorizes food residue, oils and grease from countertops, appliances, grills, vents, traps and trash cans
- Perfect for surface prep prior to painting, plating or welding.
A powerful all-purpose cleaner and degreaser that provides a safer alternative to toxic cleaners, bleaches and solvents. The trusted formula is nontoxic, non-abrasive and non-corrosive, and is recognized by the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice Program. Safe for all washable surfaces, Simple Green can be used to remove heavy dirt, grease, food residue and stains from any washable surface including countertops, sinks, tile, carpet, flooring, upholstery and more. The cost-effective concentrate can be used manually or in cleaning equipment such as such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, steam extractors and foamers. It easily cut through tough grease, oils, cutting fluids, built-up grime and residue on equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles and manufactured parts making it ideal for a wide range of industries including janitorial, manufacturing, MRO, food processing, mining, automotive, transportation and engineering.
|Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Degreaser/Cleaner|
|Dirt Types||Grease; Grime|
|Capacity (Volume)||5 gal|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes one each.|
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.