Availability : Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
- This wiping towel has a cloth-like feel at a value price
- Ideal for a wide range of light-duty healthcare/patient wiping, maintenance, processing and janitorial wiping tasks
- Double re-creping (DRC) technology gives them high surface softness and a reinforced grid for strength
- Soft enough for personal use on hands and skin (natural rubber latex free)
- Strong enough for wet surface wiping and cleaning.
When you're looking for a lighter-weight towel at an everyday great price, you can trust WypAll* L30 Towels. They are designed with the DRC (double re-creping) process, which gives you high surface softness (a cloth-like feel) with a reinforced grid that's strong for wet surface wiping and cleaning. These WypAll* L30 Towels are a great choice to replace air laid towels. They're soft enough to use on skin, so they're popular for use in healthcare and patient care. They're also tough enough for light-duty processing, janitorial tasks and maintenance (as an alternative to cloth rags). WypAll* L30 Towels are a trusted tool to help you get the job done right.
|Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Disposable Dry Wipe|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Dry Wipes|
|Applicable Material||Glass; Metal; Plastic; Stainless Steel|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Dirt Types||Dust; Lint; Liquid|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||120|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Package Quantity||Includes six boxes of 120 each.|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.