Bradley Plumbing Fixtures, Washroom Accessories & Safety Products
Sustainable Supply is your #1 source for Bradley -- the industry-leading manufacturer of commercial restroom, plumbing, and safety products.
Shop the Bradley SuperStore and take advantage of our expert advice, vast selection, and Low Price Guarantee on all merchandise. Sustainable Supply is your destination for the full line of Bradley products including wash fountains, toilet partitions, lavatory decks and systems, solid plastic locker systems, showers, washroom accessories, eyewash and drench showers, lead-free valves, replacement parts and more.
For over 90 years Bradley Corporation has designed and manufactured quality products for the commercial, industrial, healthcare, and education markets worldwide. Beginning with the Classic Washfountain in 1918, Bradley’s products are among the most innovative, favored by architects, specifiers, and facility managers everywhere.
When choosing Bradley for your project, our wholesale sustainable supply chain network saves you money by shipping Floor to Door, directly from the floor of the factory where it’s made, to your door, reducing the carbon emissions and inefficiencies of traditional distribution while offering you factory-direct pricing. We’re also excited about Bradley’s ongoing commitment to waste reduction and resource conservation while continuing to deliver products that support the US Green Building Council’s LEED certification system.
Some of Bradley’s top-sellers include:
Washfountains - Bradley washfountains are designed for efficiency and are ideal for higher traffic applications where the number of users, space requirements, and installation costs are key factors. When compared to individual lavatory faucets, the benefits include:
• More hand-washing stations per sq. ft.
• Lower installation costs
• Less service and cleaning
• Lower operating costs
• Barrier-free, ADA compliant models available
Bradley wash fountains are sold in models that can accommodate two to eight washers, which means that the same project would require up to eight individual lavatory sinks to achieve the same results. With only one water intake and one water disposal pathway to install, the savings begin before your first hand-washing. When one unit can offset the need for numerous sinks, your facility will continue the savings through the life of the product: washfountains require less energy (to heat water), less maintenance, and up to 80% less water than traditional faucets.
Toilet Partitions - Bradley is an industry-leading, innovative manufacturer of a full line of toilet partitions available in powder coated steel, stainless steel, solid phenolic core, Bradmar high density polyethylene, and Fusion granite & stainless steel materials. All partitions materials are GREENGUARD Certified and contain pre-consumer recycled content that may help your project achieve its sustainability goals. Bradley’s washroom partitions are available in a range of styles and mounting options that are sure to accommodate your project’s requirements.
Baked enamel or powder coated bathroom partitions are the most economical material available. This material is available in a wide variety of colors and mounting styles, including floor-mounted overhead-braced, floor-braced, ceiling-hung, and floor to ceiling hung.
Bradmar solid HDPE plastic restroom dividers offer one of the best solutions for high traffic and moist environments. Solid Plastic Bathroom Partitions are impervious to moisture, meaning they won’t absorb odors, delaminate, rust, or mildew.
Phenolic core toilet partitions, also known as solid phenolic, is a versatile material that can be installed in a wide variety of applications. This material is one of the most durable and vandal resistant materials available. Phenolic Partitions are perfect for high traffic and moist environments. This material can also be used for shower stalls, as it resists water, oils, and bacteria.
Stainless steel bathroom stalls have been one of the most popular materials over the past few decades. The high-end look and durability of the material remain the top choice for many building owners, property managers, architects, and contractors. Stainless steel bathroom partitions also offer another great option for high traffic and vandal-prone restrooms.
Lavatory Sinks - As a leading innovator of restroom products, Bradley lavatory systems are available to suit your needs. Designed to enhance the hand washing experience cleanly and safely, these systems raise the bar for function and appearance. All systems are GreenGuard certified and include recycled content, strengthening your company’s sustainability goals while delivering exceptional performance. Lavatory systems from Bradley are available in four models:
• The Advocate delivers a more efficient, completely touchless soap dispenser, sink, and hand dryer side by side. The Advocate keeps water off the floor, eliminating towel usage, reducing cleaning time, and saving up to 25% on water usage. The Advocate is revolutionary.
• The NEW Verge lavatory system integrates a seamless, open concept design with gentle curves that creates a personal hand washing space for users. A stunning design enhanced by Bradley's exclusive Evero natural quartz surface.
• The Frequency delivers a multi-height design that makes it easy to design an exciting and functional space for adults, children, and those with disabilities. The Frequency offers a contemporary wave design and a continuous bowl constructed of vandal-resistant materials available in dozens of colors.
• The Express lavatory system incorporates a contoured design that is easy to clean and maintain with its seamless, one-piece construction that also eliminates mold and delamination. The Express delivers design flexibility by allowing you to choose your faucet, soap dispenser, and backsplash options.
Safety Eyewash and Drench Shower Stations - Bradley also provides cost-effective, easy to install, efficient safety solutions that are in compliance with ANSI safety standards. Though you hope they are never needed, emergency safety showers and eyewashes stand as the best defense preventing permanent eye and skin damage from chemicals or foreign objects generated by grinding, chipping, pouring, storing, transporting, disposing, and more. Bradley offers a full line of emergency safety equipment for your entire facility, including:
• Wall mounted eyewash stations
• Portable eyewash stations
• Pedestal mounted eyewash stations
• Deck mounted eyewash stations
• Faucet eyewash stations
• Freeze resistant eyewash stations
• Drench hoses and showers
• Combination eyewash and drench shower units
• Barrier-free drench showers, eyewash stations, and combination units
Washroom Accessories - From baby changing stations to grab bars, hand dryers to soap dispensers, toilet paper dispensers, waste receptacles, paper towel dispensers, shelves, racks, hooks, and more, Bradley provides a one-stop specification for all your restroom needs. Each product is available in a variety of mounting styles and material types which allow you to achieve a unified look and deliver a top-notch user experience.
So check out the SuperStore - your #1 source for Bradley products! And don’t forget that our team of experts are standing by to provide any application assistance you might need.